Nista IP39-41P IP Door Phone
Nista IP39-41P IP Door Phone operates as a standalone IP phone maximizing the functionality of the VoIP network. Integrated as an IP network extension, this IP Door Phone allows Multiple Door Control and bears a single programmable touch sensitive Piezo button allowing access via a dedicated call. Enables preprogrammed call forwarding in case of absence as well as day and night destination calls. Offers a revolutionary new design concept incorporating a backwards facing speaker, suited and protected at the back of the unit, where the sound is ported through sound vents on the side of the unit. This allows the front panel to be speaker-free with no moving parts and of a smooth, contemporary design. Delivered with a front panel of fine satin Aluminum profile finish and a very robust Duralumin housing, provides a perfect balance between high quality aesthetics, simple functionality, very long reliability and durability.
Nista IP39-41P IP Door Phone’s stylish housing blends well with the modern company designs.
The new Nista door phone units are an exciting edition to the door access range and offer customers, keen to embrace new technology, the very latest look and feel at an affordable price.
- Single, programmable Piezo Touch Sensitive call button
- Weather Resistant and Tough anti-vandal Duralumin Cover
- Operates as an internal IP extension (SIP Proxy extension account)
- Multiple Door Control
- Door opening from local & remote extensions
- Double Security Door control (Man Trap)
- Day and Night destination call
- Call forwarding in case of absence
- Door status notification sensors
- Case Opening Alarm
- Local and Remote maintenance
- POE-Power over Ethernet
- Secure wall mounting installation, indoor / outdoor
- Fine Stylish Design
- 1 Year Warranty
|Door phones Specifications|
|Product Type||Door phone|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021