Grandstream GVC3200 Full HD Video Conferencing System
Grandstream GVC 3200 Full HD Video Conferencing System is a ground-breaking solution for businesses. It is a revolutionary video conferencing system offering unprecedented flexibility, power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box.
The SIP-based Video Conferencing System supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk Pro Cloud Platform for Plug & Play video conferencing.
Being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform offers a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform.
Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, GVC 3200 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store such as Skype®, Skype for Business®, Google Hangouts™ and more.
It also is equipped with an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
GVC 3200 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar for business-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, system compatibility, application richness and ease of use.
Grandstream GVC3200 Full HD Video Conferencing System includes:
- GVC3200 video conference system
- GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone
- Remote Control
- 2 AAA batteries
- Universal Power Supply
- Network cable (1.5 meters)
- USB extension cable (5 meters)
- Mounting kit
- 4 HDMI cables (one 1.5 meter cable, two 3 meter cables and one 5 meter cable)
- lens cover
- lens cleaning cloth
- quick installation guide
- GPL license
- 2 Year Warranty
- Advanced Video Support: 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs, and a PTZ camera with 12x zoom
- State-of-the-art hardware: extremely powerful hardware platform including a sophisticated MCU engine allowing up to 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- High performance hardware ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine that ensures an industry leading video experience.
- Easy Interoperability: offers industry leading flexibility by communicating with popular third-party SIP video conferencing platforms.
- Based on the Android operating system and therefore can utilize Android apps (for example, Skype and Google Hangouts) for video conferencing
- Easy Installation: open standard SIP system, easily installed in three simple steps via a built-in MCU making installlation as easy as possible.
- Easy to Use: Plug & Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Pro Video Conferencing Service for easy set up and use
- Includes the 12-month IP IP Video Talk Small Business Plan
- Includes the Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone
- Content Sharing: share content with other viewers by connecting your laptop or computer to the GVC 3200 HDMI or VGA inputs
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store (such as Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Proprietary, patent pending embedded MCU: Supports up to 4-way 1080p Full HD (or 5-way 720p HD, or 9-way VGA) video conferencing, collaborative sharing of computer screen at 1080p resolution and cross-protocol local conference mixing between SIP and any other Android video conferencing apps (e.g., Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Integrated dual-band WiFi, integrated Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit network port, SD interface (for local recording)
- Remote-controllable wide-angle PTZ camera with 12x optical zoom, Bluetooth-based multi-touch remote control
- State-of-the-art H.264 High Profile video compression and FEC (Forward Error Correction) technology to ensure high resolution stunning video quality using low-to-modest bandwidth (e.g., 512kbps)
- FPGA based hardware implementation of advanced ISP technology (Image Signal Processing - including auto-focus, auto exposure, auto white balance, noise reduction, wide dynamic range, etc)
- Interoperable with 3rd party SIP-based video conferencing solutions (such as BlueJeans, Cisco, Polycom, and Huawei) using BFCP and TIP (pending)
- 3 x HDMI output, 1 x VGA/HDMI input
|Product Type||Video conferencing system|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021